|Consultation Times ||Nurse Times|
|Monday - Friday||Monday - Friday|
| || |
| || |
Vaccinations are recommended for Dogs, Cats and Rabbits. The practice protocol is displayed below.
- 8 weeks old – 1st vaccine for Leptospirosis (four types).
- 10 weeks old – Hepatitis,distemper and parvo virus
- 12 weeks old - 2nd vaccine for Leptospirosis (four types
- Kennel Cough intra nasal vaccine is recommended especially for pups attending training classes of if boarding kennels are to be used
- Annually – Booster vaccine
Distemper,Hepatitis and Parvo virus every 3rd year
- 9 weeks old 1st vaccine for “ flu”, feline enteritis( Panleukopaenia),and feline Leukaemia
- 12 weeks old 2nd vaccine as above
Leukaemia vaccination is recommended but optional.
- Annually – booster vaccine
- FROM 5 weeks old for Myxomatosis and Viral Haemorrhagic Disease.
single injection with annual boosters
booster vaccines for myxomatosis are recommended every 6 months in high risk areas where wild rabbits are close to the home. In low risk areas annual booster vaccinations are quite sufficient.