|Consultation Times ||Nurse Times|
|Monday - Friday||Monday - Friday|
| || |
| || |
We recommend regular checks of teeth and mouths of all dogs, cats, and other pets from their first visit to the surgery to old age.
We have equipment not only for routine scaling and polishing but also more advanced techniques.
At Acorn we can undertake mouth radiography, orthodontics, root canal treatment, fillings, tumour removal and many more dental conditions.
Common conditions treated include
- rabbit dental disease where we use burrs and bespoke equipment designed by us.
- orthodontics to move teeth into functional occlusion using braces and bite plates.
- Filling and treatment of dental decay.
- Repair of fractured teeth and treatment of exposed root canals.
- Repair of jaw fractures.
- Treatment of periodontal disease by routine scale and polish also gingival surgery.
- Stabilisation of teeth.
- Oro-nasal fistulas.
- Oral tumours.